PyMol Wiki Home
You have reached the (new) home of the PyMolWiki, a user-driven web-oriented CMS.
Please excuse the mess as we create the PyMolWiki site. The wiki will be a valuable educational & reference tool for PyMol users.
If you feel like helping out, please login and get to work. :-) For design/layout purposes you must be logged in to edit pages. We now need people to assist with
- Wiki schema/design/organization: Below you'll find the current layout design
- Graphic design and CSS layout: We need logos, BG images and CSS layout
- Importing the email list content: We have (lots) of email to sift through, extract data from and import into the Wiki
- Smoothing out the edges: Editors are needed just to fix our typos!
We need your help. So join today & happy editing!
- Mouse Controls
- Command Language
- Atom Selections
- Movies and Animations
- Cartoon Representations
- Settings Reference (all settings and what they do)
- Stereo 3D Display
- Crystallography Applications
- NMR Applications
- Arbitrary Graphics Objects
- Python Integration
- Rendering molecules
- Modeling and editing structures.
- How to do electrostatics and energy minimization.
- Launching PyMOL (has been asked often)
- Some kind of "script collection" would be very useful
- Creating publication-quality images HOWTO
Tree 02:09, 16 Feb 2005 (CST)