This is a read-only mirror of pymolwiki.org
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- FilterByMol -- Filter a directory of files, and save their ligands to disk (by molecule).
- LoadDir -- loads all the files of a type you specify from the path you specify and puts them into the group you specify (or none).
- Process_All_Files_In_Directory -- Do something to all files in a directory. The examples show how to print the disulfide bond lengths, then in general all sulfur distances (not necessarily bound).
- PythonTerminal -- Allows execution of python commands from the PyMOL command line.
- pdbsurvey -- Surveys the pdb for recently added structures that are relevant to a user-specified keywords list (in a text file)
- Read PDB-String -- Parses a string in PDB format to a PyMOL object.
- Monitor file continuously -- Watch a file on a separate thread and re-load when it is modified.
- XML-RPC server -- An API for controlling PyMOL remotely (from the same computer or on the network). Adapted from the server built in to PyMOL.
Pages in category "System Scripts"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.